A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Big/ Little Revealing

I was sooo pumped to get my little! I made her soooo many things, by the end of it all, I was totally crafted- out! My Little's name is Morgan, so we are now 'Morgan Squared'! I am sooo glad that she is part of our family now! I love her so much. The girls did an Amazing Race to find their Bigs and at each stop she received something to wear. First was the shirt that said "Little", next was the crown, pink and sparkle-y, of course, and the last stop was wings and then she had a riddle I had made, and I was holding the answer. This is how my sorority did our revealing and it was so much fun!! Some of the things I made include the following: a stool made to look like a bar- hat in teal and black, to match her room, some Lilly wrapping paper letters for her monogram, painted letters (KD & AOT), a mirror with our motto on it ("Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful and highest"), and several plaques and canvases with quotes on them. I cannot wait for the deep bonds of sisterhood to tie us together, as well as developing a long lasting friendship! I know that she is in our family for a reason and I can't wait to see the things that she will do in our chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment