A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Friday, September 2, 2011

lots & lots of glitter

Everyone has heard of them, or seen the recent trend of feathers in the hair. I personally am not a fan. BUT... I am a fan of anything with glitter! So when I saw a friend with tinsel in her hair I immediately wanted to get it! I am sure everyone has a lot of opinions about it but I am really pleased with the way that it turned out! It is very subtle and hardly noticeable but it adds a little sass! So a few sisters and I showed up to Haircut 101 on Thursday, before recruitment practice and had a blast having these tinsel extensions put in!
Here is how they turned out:


I got 2 gold and 2 pink.
I was messing with the pink this morning and accidentally
pulled them out. I can't wait to go back and get more put back in next week.


Brittany got 2 pink and 2 gold as well.


Rebecca's eyes are a vibrant blue so she got a blue piece of tinsel to accent them


Jordan got 4 gold and they looked great. she shows them off by pinning back her hair!

What makes you different?

No comments:

Post a Comment