A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

1. Greek- I have recently gotten hooked on this show and I am obsessed! I tried to get into Pretty Little Liars a few months ago when everyone was talking about but somehow got into Greek instead and I watch it all the time! Its a little corny but I really enjoy it! 2. Nude Nail Polish- I have long nails right now and have worked really hard to get them to grow out. I am not a fan of dark polish on long nails (esp. in the winter with my paler skin), I feel like it's too gothic, and I don't particularly like red either, I fell like it just doesn't fit me. So I have not had time to paint a french manicure this week, I have put on a few coats of nude nail polish for the time being and it just looks so clean and crisp. 3. Duck Boots- I recently purchased my first pair and have been really satisfied with them! Finally I found a pair of shoes that keep my feet warm and dry! They are a must- have in the mountains where I go to school! 4. Goody Spin Pins- If you haven't tried these yet, run to the closest WalMart or drug store and pick them up!! They are so convenient and easy to use! I love them, they are great for trying to do a fancy up- do, or throwing up a messy bun for the gym- they are that secure! 5. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion- I am currently on Accutane treatment, for the second time- yes I have stubborn skin! With that and the harsh winter winds, my skin is constantly dry. But this moisturizer is amazing and helps keep my skin under control!

3 comments:

  1. Those pins seem really cool but my hairs think and long so I'm scared they won't be able to keep it back. Worth a try though! And I loved Greek a couple years back but havn't watch recently. Its such a cute show! I wish the greek life was like that at my school!!

    xoxo
    -CPF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Greek like literally love it!!! I didn't get into it til season 3 and I think I watched the first two seasons within a week! I rewatch it also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am OBSESSED with spin pins!

    http://sweetsouthernhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete