A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

All about you, Daddy


I will always be Daddy's little girl, and I am proud of that! Being an only child, I am super close with both of my parents but I think that my dad and I have a relationship that not many people have. I am truly thankful for you because you sacrifice so much for me! You always put me & Mommy ahead of yourself, providing for us and making everything we could ever want or need, possible! I love you for always being there when I need you and being the model of a man that I will one day hope to marry, someone just like you! Thank you for reading me The Chronicles of Narnia before bed, singing me to sleep, and taking me to Burger King on Saturday morning on the back f your bike when I was little! Thank you for teaching me about cars, and money and how to paint my room and patience and humility! Most of all, thank you for being YOU!

Love, your little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment