A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where Have I been?

Well, as you may know I ave not posted in almost 3 months!!! What?! I know, I am so sorry, I feel like I let my followers down, but my life has just been chaotic with one thing after another going on! When I got home from Spring Break, I had 7 projects (yes, more projects than classes) to complete that required my full attention and school was almost over and I was looking for a job and moving home... it was just truly a world wind that I was caught up in! Buttt.... I have so much to tell you and so many things to catch up on! I am going to blog on what has been going on in my life! So try to keep up as I catch you up to speed :)

-mTa

No comments:

Post a Comment