A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Week's Dinner

Look at this delicious pizza Mom & I made while Dad was out of town last week! Doesn't it look yummy?! We used basil and tomatoes, both fresh from our garden! I know I am probably boring you with all of this cooking that I am doing so if you'd like the recipe, leave a comment and I will share!
From my kitchen to yours, mTa

No comments:

Post a Comment