A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WILW

Today I am loving the Endless Summer Sale! It was an amazing sale, I must say it was a thousand times better than last year! Mom and I were on the phone for hours today deciding what we wanted! We even snagged a few Christmas gifts, but I cant spill the beans on that just yet!
I am thankful for the greatest deals ever and that my mother is so sweet to buy me these items!

Charmed Bracelet
$29


Seamus Dress
Silk Crepe de Chine Cocktail Dress
$89

Katia Knit Wrap
Hotty Pink Cherry Begonias
$44

Mom got...

Roslyn Skirt
Classic White Fallin In Love Placed Novelty

$54
Roslyn Skirt
Bright Navy Look Lady

$59


The sale went great today, there were no site crashes and I feel like there was a lot more merchandise than previously. It was almost overwhelming! One complaint I must note is that I had one dress in my tote and it was taken out but I quickly found another to make up for it :)
What are you thankful for on this wonderful Wednesday?
mTa

No comments:

Post a Comment