A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gift Ideas for Mom

So as Christmas approaches, we all have a certain person in our life that we have tough time deciding the what the perfect gift for them would be. For me, that person is my mother! She is extremely picky and knows exactly what she wants so for me, I have to pick up on certain things she says and hope I got it right! Well this is what I have decided for this year, these are a few general ideas that I think every mother would love {and at a reasonable price, too!} Also, her birthday is late January so I never worry if I got it all for Christmas because I can just make it up in the next few weeks!

Lilly Pulitzer Paley Cardigan--> $88.00


Lilly Pulitzer Daisy Critter Keyfob --> $28.00

Kate Spade gold Knot drop earrings --> $65.00


These are just a few simple examples... I was also considering getting a "Maid for a day" to help her out around the house but I think that I will wait on that until her birthday because it is kind of pricey and I am running out of time until Christmas is HERE... 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment