A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Today has been a wonderful day!! We woke up a little after 9am and me and the parents made our coffee and then sat down and began to unwrap presents! I am very grateful for all of my gifts and the family that loves me; it is more than I deserve! After we finished with gifts and stockings, we had to begin cleaning and getting the house ready for all of our family that was coming over for dinner. I went for a run and then came back to help Mom begin cooking and getting ready. Our family came over and we enjoyed a nice Christmas dinner! I am so thankful for all that God has provided for me and my family this year! ps. it's snowinggggg in Charlotte!
After the Christmas Eve service at my church!

Christmas morning, ready to open all of the pretty packages we have wrapped under the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment