A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Picture Time

December is such an eventful month! Amidst all of the parties, cookie exchanges, shopping for presents, work, and making time to catch up with old friends, we have to find time to squeeze a few pictures in to send to friends and family for Christmas Cards. So my parents and I finally made time and took some pictures last night, late- I know, but here are a few of my favorites...

Family picture...surprisingly, we are all satisfied with this one!

Just me

I'm a true Daddy's Girl!

Love this one of the fam, it's so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment