A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's Fall Yall!!

Really, I know it's hard to believe but it really is here!! I broke out my wallabees this week and had my first "Jack- o Lantern" chai latte the other day. This is a super- yummy drink that just makes your day soooo much better! Well at least it did me! It's a chai latte with a shot of espresso and a shot of pumpkin pis flavor. It's delish! Although I am ready for Thanksgiving, and all of the good southern fall foods, I don't know if I am really ready for this Boone wweather! It is going to be a rough one!! I was considering a transfer on Tuesday this week! It was 45 degrees, blowing rains and torrential down- pours, oh and did I mention I had to walk to class in that?? It was terrible! But when the sun is shining, it makes up for it 100 times over! When walking down the streets of Blowing Rock this weekend, this is what I saw- they sure do look ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment