A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Successful Weekend

This past week was so long so this weekend was highly anticipated! Friday my sorority had a date function and the theme was "New Years Eve" I wore a dress that was completely sparkles! It was so fun to get dressed up, I feel like it has been forever since we've had a mixer!

Saturday was Ethan's fraternity's date function. It was semi- formal so I wore a black, one- shouldered cocktail dress. I had so much fun. Ethan and I have been together for a few months but last night he finally asked me to make it official! Sooo... I am happy to say we are now a couple, and it is FB official :) haha

Today, I went to the library all day and actually finished a paper TWO days early! I think this may be a record!

I'd say that was a successful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful weekend! I love your sparkle dress and congrats on being official!

    ReplyDelete