A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

OOTD

Outfit of the Day

I wore this to church last week. The skirt was hand made by mBa's mother. I love it and because I received it in the winter, I haven't been able to wear it so when I put it on this particular morning it made me super excited! I love the cobalt blue color and the over-sized bow on the front. After church, the roomie and I went and met some of our sisters for lunch and a day at the mall! It was so good to see everyone and catch up after being so disconnected this summer!

cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer, Paley Cardigan
shirt: Jcrew, perfect fit tank
necklace: Jcrew
pumps: Nine West

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the crisp white with the blue skirt (jealouss!)

    ReplyDelete