A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A sale on sale!

If you know me at all, you know I love Kate Spade jewlery. Well when I found out that their sale items were an additional 25% off I was super excited to peruse their website... until reality set in and I decided I have plenty of stuff and I should really be saving my money instead of shopping! a penny saved is a penny earned, Mama always says! Well I was at work the other day and my manger came walking in wearing this darling necklace! So we started talking about it and she told me it was KS and she had gotten it on sale a month or so ago. When I got home from work that day I had to show my mom and of course we fell in love with it! My mom decided to buy it for me because it was such an unbeatable deal! I can't wait for it to come in the mail!! here it is, what do you think?!
And also, speaking of sale on sale... Vineyard Vines is having their Semi- Annual 'Whale of a Sale'! All sale items are an additional 40% off! You can check it out here! The store has been a mess this week! We have taken most of what is in the stockroom and put it on the floor for shoppers to quickly get and I mean, it is just madness in there! I really love my job, though! It is loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment