A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

to die for!

I was running late to work (as usual) a few weeks ago when I passed by Anthropologie. In the doorway I saw a woman carrying the cutest wicker purse with leather handles. It was in the shape of an elephant! Now knowing how much I love elephants and collect them, can you imagine what went through my head when I saw this?! Well I really wanted to stop and ask the woman to kindly hand it over, or at least tell me where she got it :) but I just couldn't be any later to work than I already was. So I just kind of put this envy on the back- burner of my mind for the past weeks but I was investigating a KS shirt online tonight for mBa and some how, stumbled upon this baby...


THIS IS IT! can you believe it?! I in no way was looking for it and found it on the Kate Spade website! So of course, this means it is a sign right? I am meant to have it! So I click on the link and see that it is a cool $227.00, marked down from $325.00 so I wrack my brain, weighing the guilt that I will feel for spending that much money on one oh-so-trendy but ever-so-darling purse, versus the amount of happiness that it will bring me toting it around on my arm! Well of course they balance out duh So I continue to scroll down the page, ready to make my purchase when I see it... the dreaded "we are sorry-". It was all gone!



So what's a girl to do? I mean I really, really need this! I am going to be so upset if I can't find it! I am going to look on eBay later and call the KS main office tomorrow! I can't believe I missed this in stores and I need to see if there is one floating anywhere out there!

Let me know if you see one- mTa

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this on KS website too and it is TDF! I love elephants also, and when I first saw this I thought I HAD to have it...until I saw the price tag :) haha

    ReplyDelete