A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Monday, July 18, 2011

This week's travels!

Tomorrow I will be leaving for Gatlinburg, TN! I am so excited! I am going with my mom and Grant. We are going there without any real plans. Grant is determined to go to the Christmas store and Mom and I are determined to go to the outlets! Other than that we are just going to act like tourists and walk around! We will be staying at Eight Gables, shown below!

Here is a picture of downtown Gatlinburg. I will update you with more pictures and details of what we did but it will probably have to wait until next week. When I get home on Thursday I have to unpack and repack to go to to Greensboro to see Ethan! I will be staying with him and his family for the weekend. Saturday we are going to drive to Boone Saturday to see Dierks Bentley at ASU's football stadium, The Rock! I am so excited for someone so famous to come to our far lesser- known school! Also Ethan and I will be celebrating our 6 month anniversary! He is determined to teach me to ice skate, so we will see how that goes...


I will talk to yall next week!
-mTa

No comments:

Post a Comment