A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Beautiful Blue Ridge Day

What a Wonderful day in Boone! Aside from the fact that my parents hit a deer on the way up the mountain it was a lovely day! We had a brunch Sunday morning with some of my Kappa Delta sisters and their mothers, then we took the dogs on their leashes and walked around downtown Blowing Rock. Of course we had to do some shopping! It was a busy day!We skipped the outlets this weekend, but only because I had been four times the week before and couldn't imagine anything else I could possibly manage to find there! One the way back to Boone, we took a scenic detour and drove on the Blue Ridge Parkway to take a few pictures and enjoy the view!!


This is me with my babies, Jack on my lap and Wrigley on the ground panting. Had to get a mother- daughter picture too! I think we look pretty cute here! I truly look up to such a wonderful woman, she is my role- model!
Daddy is wearing the shirt I bought for him! The sun was so bright, our eyes are squinty but I still love this picture! I have the best daddy in the world! He is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment