A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Terrible tale of my poor Fratberry


It all started out so innocent....
I went downstairs to see Big and when I came back upstairs, My BlackBerry was nowhere to be found!! I began to freak out and have a small panic attack! And when I say small... I mean HUGE! Tears, anger, frustration! My BlackBerry is my life- all of my txts, BBM's, contacts, Facebook info, Twitter info, Bank of American account info, ebay info... EVERYTHING!!! My whole life is on this little thing and now I have no idea where in hell's half acre this thing is! So the first thing I do is call Big and ask her to search the car! She can't find it, then I retrace all of my steps from that morning- still can't find the dern thing!! Next step: CALL MOM!! I have no idea how this is supposed to help but I call her yelling... then I decide it's time to call Verizon. VZW is less than helpful in this situation- they say they have "no way of locating it"... although there is a tracking device located inside the phone! I finally decide to Call my phone yet again! A man answers and says that he found this phone about a mile away from where I live on the side of the road, and he was in the woods picking mushrooms- {well, that's APP for ya!} haha- he finally says that he can bring it to me in 15 minutes! Well thank Heaven's!! Now we can go to tailgate! I evidently set the phone on top of her car, I am just happy it still works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment