A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the ever so INFAMOUS Man- Headband

More and more lately I am seeing this trend. I don't know if it's just because I am in Granola City, USA- aka Boone, NC or what? And furthermore, I don't know how I feel about it, either! It is the man-headband!! This is traditionally seen in European men, primarily the soccer players- or really any athletic men I guess?! These are two fine looking men but I just don't know- I really don't like it and I don't think I would be comfortable with my man wearing it either!! It does make guys look a little more rough so that is attractive but I just really don't think his hair should be long enough to need a headband at all. PERIOD. I really hope that this does not become a trend, it is an unnecessary fashion- thing all around!! When discussing this with some of my girl friends, some had mixed emotions, revealing that it gives them a mysterious look and is in a way, sexy! Others, mainly me, thought it was just plain dumb!! Check out Bradly Cooper! I used to think he was gorgeous until I saw this!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bradley Cooper is still so gorgeous -- he could have dog poo on his head and he'd still be my fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete