A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Wish List

Well, my birthday is less than a month away!! Woohoo!!! I always get so pumped this time of year, when I was in middle school, I was a bit narcissistic and would actually make announcements in every class declaring that this was "the last Thursday I will ever be 15."
This year I have an extra special reason to celebrate!! It is our Bid- day, so I get to celebrate all of the new babies this super special Sunday too!!
I have been compiling a "Wish- list" for a while now and I left it at home with my mom just last weekend. The plans for my birthday include my mom and her mom coming up to Boone and spending the weekend in a Bed and Breakfast. Then I will get to see them Monday, I am super excited for the festivities! Here are a few items I am hoping for...
1. Viva La Juicy Perfume


I absolutely love the smell of this! The mom of the family that I babysit for wears it and unlike my Lilly perfume, you can smell it for hours, it doesn't just fade away and it is so flowery and delightful!
2. Pandora Charms
I was given a bracelet for Graduation and have only about 1/3 filled so I am in desperate need of more charms to fill my bracelet!!
3. Lilly Pulitzer Kappa Delta Wallet
I bought the large tote but only use it for books or overnight purposes, I need the wallet for more daily uses!

No comments:

Post a Comment