A Southern girl is a girl who knows full and well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. After all, every girl wants to be treated like a princess. She knows how to make sweet tea and grits while telling you everything about any football team in the SEC. She picks her battles and fights with the heart of a pit-bull while still maintaining grace and elegance. Her mystique is that of a soft-spoken, mild-mannered southern belle who could direct an army, loves her momma, and will always be daddy's little girl.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am beginning to wonder if it is just me

So this weekend while out to dinner with those who tend to refer to themselves as the "Chi Delts", I was spotted by not one but TWO ex lovers in the same vicinity within an hour of each other!! This was rather awkward for me but I decided to suck it up and speak to both of them!! I had nothing really to say just some forced conversation and a few nervous laughs to ease the tension. It was not as bad as one could imagine just unexpected confrontation for a Thursday afternoon.
I am ready to move on with my life and find that ever so cliche "special someone"! I feel like everyone else is doing it so why can't I? SO... is it just me?? am I doing something wrong? Hmph! I guess I just need to get out in the scene more, after all- he's not going to come looking for me! well this is just dandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment